ASOCIACIÓN ARAGONESA DE RETINOSIS PIGMENTARIA
Teléfono: 976 282 477
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pº Echegaray y Caballero, 76 Edificio ONCE
Ámbito / Especialidad:
Services and Activities:
- To know the real impact of this disease in Aragon; retihinosos pigmentosa is a group of genetic diseases, of congenital-inherited origin which damage the retina and are characterized by causing a gradual loss of vision.
- To promote research, raising awareness among both public and private organizations to support our Research Fund.
- To collaborate with IRPA (International Association of Retihinosis Pigmentosa), to which we belong as full members, by attending international congresses and meetings.
- Advice and guidance on Retihinosis Pigmentosa.
- Accompanying in negotiations, mainly sanitary.
- Helping the patient to incorporate to ONCE (National Organization of Spanish Bñlind People)
- Our volunteers are mainly relatives of people suffering from retihinosis pigmentosa.
- They work together in the activities that we carry out in our association.