ASOCIACIÓN CASTELLANO-LEONESA DE AFECTADOS POR RETINOSIS PIGMENTARIA (ACLARP)
Teléfono: 983 394088
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
C/ Dos de Mayo 16, Pasaje La Marquesina edificio ONCE
Ámbito / Especialidad:
COMUNIDAD CASTILLA Y LEON
The Association of retihinosis pigmentosa of Castilla Leon aims to improve the life quality of the visually impaired people affected by retihinosis pigmentosa.
Its main objectives are:
- To know the impact of the disease in Spain. At the same time the association carries out a social awareness campaign.
- To report scientific achievements to the members of the association. We also work on the first contact and welcoming of the affected people and their families. Psychological and social support is given.
- To assist them in Legal Counseling channeled towards the processing of disabilities and invalidities.
- To support research and researchers team.
- To collaborate with multidisciplinary scientific teams.
- To coordinate medical appointments in the Control and Monitoring Unit.
- To search for a higher quality of life for affected people and their families.