BEGIRIS ELKARTEA - Asociación Guipuzcoana para Promover la Inclusión de las Personas Ciegas o con Baja Visión
Teléfono: +34 635 757 736
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Ámbito / Especialidad:
Begiris Elkartea was founded in February 2015 to promote and demand the integration of blind and low vision people in all sectors.
We work so that all people,regardless of their visual capacity, have a good life quality, are self-sufficient and fully included in society.
With your help we try to break down the psychological barriers, which are usually the most difficult ones, in order to ensure real integration.
We are looking for inclusion:
How do we do it?
- Educational inclusion: children and young people , trained and self-sufficient, ready to take their place in society
- Labour inclusion: public responsibility, jobs suited to each person`s situation, open minds to seek new alternatives.
- Citizen inclusion: barrier free mobility, accessible transport and bus and train stations, administrative, health and banking services accessible for everybody
- Technological inclusion: designed to make inclusion easier in all aspects of our livesstarting with our closest environment (our own home)
BEGIRIS is a multi-faceted space for thinking and debate open to all people without regard their social status or visual capacity.If you have any worries about participation of all people in society, you will undoubtedly have something to offer, so we count on your collaboration. We encourage you to join us in this journey towards a more inclusive society
A more accessible world is a better world for everybody.
- Presence in decision-making bodies
- Awareness raising